Thursday, May 7, 2015

My possible future job.

Hellooo everyone! Today I was forced to think in the future. I am thankful after all, I have been very troubled with the JOB topic for a long time and now I really need to be serious and determined with this.
I am studying  visual arts, painting specifically,  in Santiago - about twenty-two hours away from my home- and this is my last year in pregrado, therefore I have to decide whether to stay in the capital or return to the province. If I stay here, principally I need a job that allows me pay the flat, eat and have time for my personal art projects, As long as we can get a real artistic job.

I’m not 100% sure, but I might  taking a job of digital retouching, something in a beauty magazine,  I am very good with Photoshop, I could work at home and use  all that I know about  visuality, I mean composition, shape and form, light, color, complementary contrasts, etc. The salary is not bad at all. Also  I don't feel save being  the center of attention, and here I'll  work with a lot of people so I'll be fine.


Of course, leaving out emergencies, I have been thinking about looking for a job related with digital art, I mean illustration or digital animation, nevertheless I need more experience and more equipment to take this option first.

See you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment