Monday, July 27, 2015

English Language Challenges and my overcoming

Hello everyone,  after a long long time of  know nothing about the classmate , we are meeting again! It is exciting, chiefly because I was so bored and lazy, and second I missed the challenges of writing and language.

This time the topics is talk about the experience  of learning English at university, and certainly I have to say that in general, it was  better than expected. 
Firstly we had to talk front of students and people that I didn't know, understanding what the guys said, properly speaking, searching the correct words  while I was trying to sort out ideas in my head, something a little difficult to me because of my scattered mind. Anyway, I was more comfortable in this context, I think that is more easier for me do this on the same time due to my facial expression, I mean,  people understand me better if they have the chance to see my face. 
 Second we had to writing a lot, it is cool because we could take all the time we needed ( and undoubtedly I need a lot of time), but anew, the fact of organize ideas and have a logical/ normal drafting, gives me troubles, But on my opinion it was this challenge which reached best advance.

Finally there were also videos, that was fun on my opinion, I made a lot of videos  to choose the best.
I think that I learned a lot this semester, And I tried to gave my best to get this, I convinced a lot of friends to talk to me in this language, and I tried to see more movies and series in English

Jajajaj XOXO guys! 


No comments:

Post a Comment