Wednesday, June 10, 2015

My glorious first semester.

Hello everybody, I really hope that you are well and happy with the last month of this semester, and not with a lot of homework and things to do, and collapsing at work.

This time I'll make a little review of my last months, I'll try to do it quickly to not bored you.

I think that the most relevante of my semester occurred  in March:  The first week I had to move home, before of this I lived with nine girls in a big house very close to Juan Gomez Milla and now I live in  a flat in front of the metro Rodrigo de Araya, in San JoaquĆ­n, with two girls and two cats ,  and their boyfriends spend a lot of time with us so it is like if we all lived together.
The worst of this process was that I had to move aaall my shits without a car, my clothes, my electric device, (my tv, my computer, my lights) my material of painting, sculpture, canvas, books, wools, etc, etc, and etc, Even, I still have things in my old hause, because I don't have money to pay a taxy again, and well... I am lazy.

While all these changes passed, I cross my last semester on pregrado with only three subject, one of them is English, of course, a seminary and Drowing.  In first instance,  I was very bored so I started to work in personal arstistic proyects and  try to find a stable work,  not only as a waiter. I culdn't, jaja.

Since I knew I had to passed another year in the capital, I thought  instantly that I had to make antoher friends, of course I did it! I have meeting with a lot of interesting people, of every culture and every carreras, and  in this poing I've been putting all my energy,  meanwhile I find that unknowing think that I am searching so hard.

Well... that is all. See you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment