Monday, June 8, 2015

my favourite picture of me!!


On this beautiful picture you can see three important people: Me, Mara and one of my best friend, Karla. 

The motive of this picure was the anniversary of the school in the 2009 or 2010 (I can't remember when it was) the key for understend it is: "Movies directed by Tim Burton", and our teem -obviuosly- was "Charlie and the chocolate factory"  
My school is a religious institute only for girls, therefore we had to be all the man characteres. Mara was Willy Wonka, She gets the best character and the funnyst clothing, ¡She looked just like him! And she moves and she acted exactly as him, was a perfectly performance. But on the other hand you can see me and Karla disguised as chocolate bars (belive it or not, maybe if you squint) and basically we had a brown paper with irregular squares, the most impromptu costume ever!.
But well, we were danicing to cheer another girls wich was playing some game, for  victory and honor.  Whatever,  We didn't care abaut that, for me and Karla everything was a about partys, winning or losing.

This is one of my favourite picture for the simple reason that we never knew that someone was watching us ¡And at that moment we look so synchronized!  with the same foott, the harms, the sunglasess, with similar faces, and a lot of actitude. Is very nice because she is my best friend! I love her, an this picture makes me feel so ecxited, because while we were together we was very very happy!.

2 comments:

  1. but were are the oompa loompas? they are the best part of the movie! you really make me laugh with this picture. well, what more can i say. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw... Now I want to eat chocolate D;!! I hate you.

    ReplyDelete