Monday, June 8, 2015

How green am I

Hello Hello!!
Im so sorry for writing to late, my cellphone didn't notify my mails so... I never knew that this had to be for friday.



Well in this session I'll  meditate about how much 'green' I am and I am totally sure that not that much as I want.
First I remember my childhood, was  in the in english classes where I  learned about reclyling  and whats mean words like pollution, eco, green, etc.  In the english books  was a special emphasis in all his enviromentally friendly practices. For me the gist of the matter is the conscience weight of the first word, who have pushing all the contaminated shit in everywhere with all their culture of waste. 
Whatever, for this reason  -at  recess- me and some friends were cleaned the ground and we were organiganized thrash,

Next -in my first year in Santiago- I lived with a belgian girl and the same, we were organized garbage together with the porpuseto  got along 
this until the garbage recycling, but that was only that year.

Actually, to help, I use my bike to go to university, is more handy, economic, healthy and absolutly more funny. 
Also I try to not use disposable things when I really don't have to, I mean I use a moon cup, and I am trying to find some place wich sell "diafragma"  as 
contraceptive. 


At the moment I don't  supported any eco-organisations because, first, don't have money to do that, and second I am not sure about their
incorruptibility, Apart of this, I belive that what's missing in our society is stop our culture of waste, leave the comforts of the modern world.

 In spite I just pollute the environment anyway, smoking, breathing, living...  

1 comment:

  1. We (the humans) are the worst thing that could ever happen to Earth. Anyway, when you use your bike as a transport you help Earth and also is good for yourself

    ReplyDelete